2. SFU's deadlines is March 1st. I re-called and confirmed with Stephanie Miller this morning that on April 30th they need to be able to see your mark on the transcript for the end of April. This was why we have stuck all year with a more aggressive deadline date. Explanation of why is here: http://www.mrvan.org/news-items--info-blog/explanation-of-sfu-deadline-march-1st-vs-april-30th
3. SFU deadline for admissions and all scholarships is quickly approaching. Scholarships are Feb 28th, Beedie Business school is Feb 28th, and all other departments/faculties is March 31st. More info available here: http://www.sfu.ca/students/deadlines/admission_scholarships.html
4. SFU self-reporting deadline is April 30th. Click here to do that: https://www.sfu.ca/students/admission-requirements/applied.html
5. UVIC deadlines are approaching for entrance consideration. The application is due February 28th. Additional documents are required for their school of business on March 15th. Check out info on UVic entry here: http://www.uvic.ca/future-students/undergraduate/admissions/deadlines/
6. Kwantlen deadline for selective entry programs starting in the fall is March 1st. See information here: http://www.kpu.ca/admission/spring-summer2015/application-deadlines/canadian This excludes the Nursing program still being refined/updated. Monitor their site for info on that.
7. BCIT continues accepting on many of its programs. Some space is still available fo rfirst come first serve programs. Competitive entry programs vary in application date. Information for all programs can be found here: http://www.bcit.ca/study/